Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Six Months Later

It wasn't that long ago when we had newborn photos taken of our little Coco-Puff. She was nine days old (and had a head full of hair!)



Six months of male-pattern baldness later, she's just as cute as she was the day she entered the world!

As I mentioned before, we had Katie come over on Saturday and take photos of our six-month-old girl (and her sister). I haven't seen all of them yet, but I had to go ahead and share the sneak peek that Katie posted on her blog.



I know I'm biased, but aren't they darling?

You'd never guess that Coco had an ear infection and Zuzu started vomiting and running a fever that afternoon! Hashtag memories....

7 comments:

  1. I was so tempted to get that rainbow pillow, glad a BLM did! And while those pictures are spectacular of Coco and Zuzu, I also love the two of you and David! Nice to have just a couple pic, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They. are. gorgeous.

    That photographer is a little houdini. That pillow also makes me so happy to see. A little nudge of Eliza love... giving you those adorable rainbows. I love the pictures of you and David, too. And basically all of them.

    That chair is super famous in all your shots. You are never allowed to get rid of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cutie pies, all of you. The girls look so, so sweet, and hardly like they want to barf. What a champ for Zuzu to hold off barfing until after the photo shoot.

    I'm really excited to get more family portraits made in May. Our favorite photographer moved to GA, but she remembered that we are trying to get photos made every 2.5 years or so, and she emailed me to say she'd take ours when she comes into town for the weekend. Last time we did Lafayette Square in the fall, this time we're doing them at Central Library downtown in the spring. I'm so excited. (Even though I HATE being photographed myself.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these so much that I'm all teary. They are beautiful.

    We have the rainbow pillow, too. So cute. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all! Those sister pictures make my chest hurt..in such a good "I can't believe how beautiful life is" kind of way.

    The shots of you and David are beautiful. You are beautiful!

    I'll never get over the expressions on the faces of your girls. In front of a camera and everything. They look so candid!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are fabulous photos! Your girls are so cute. :) I even called dh over to have a look & he agrees. ;)

    ReplyDelete