Monday, February 11, 2013

Snow [Bunny] Bear

A couple of weeks ago, it snowed.

We haven't seen much snow this winter, so it was kind of a big deal.

And by "big deal," I mean "photo opportunity."

We bundled up the baby and stuck her in a snow drift and told her to smile.

WTF

Ok, it's kind of funny.

I like being cute in the snow!

dog, meet polar bear

Again, WTF?
It's a marshmallow world in the winter!
Zuzu's first snowfall.  Successfully documented for posterity.

In other news...  Sarah from Land of Abe has published a piece about stillbirth on the Motherlode (NYTimes blog).  The article is great, and the comments are full of heartache and hope.  Check it out here.

Zuzu was up four times during the night last night.  See caption #1 for how I feel about that.  Here's hoping tonight goes better.  She is a bit congested, but MERCY child.  Being congested does not really mean you need a boob four times in the middle of the night.  Except, of course, that is EXACTLY what it meant last night.  It's 9 o'clock and I'm heading to bed, and it looks like David is going to beat me there.  Our life, it is thrilling.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Oh man the first "WTF" one killed me! We have a similar picture of tiny Charlie propped up in a snowbank and he was MAD. Special memories!!

Up four times at night is brutal. Colds are the WORST.

Arnebya said...

Sitting at my desk forcing my eyes to remain open. Up twice last night and mine is 3. Granted, he needed to pee and I'm glad he wakes to do it but...

The first WTF photo has made my morning.

LauraJane said...

ha! Such a cute Bunny Bear! I love the WTF look! ha!

And yes, Grace is congested too, and boobies seem to be the most in demand part of me! ha!