Friday, December 21, 2012

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

Awww, you guys.

You LIKE me, you really LIKE me!

Karen posted the winners of the 2nd Annual Blog Awards and by the brooke won for the Best Kept Secret category!  Yeah, yeah, yeah!  The secret is OUT.

Karen gave a play by play of how she imagines the award show went down (I was glamorous, if you were wondering).  Pretty fun.

Thanks to all of you who voted.  And to all of you who keep on reading.  Big wet kisses and all that jazz.

Now it's time to find the perfect place for my leg lamp.

9 comments:

Karen Peterson said...

Congratulations, Brooke! May you no longer blog in obscurity!

Kristin said...

Many congrats!

So glad you had a well written speech prepared.

B. Wilson @ Windy {City} Wilsons said...

I love your tags.

Congrats. You rock the blog house.

jodi... said...

YAY!!!

So excited for you! :)

xoxo

LauraJane said...

lol. Congratulations!

You know this makes us even cooler, right? Because we were cool to know about you before you became cool... I don't know how that works, just that it does!

It's a Christmas Miracle! ha!

Becca said...

Congratulations well deserved!

Tiffany said...

:)

allmyprettyones said...

I've read your whole blog. I thank you for "abiding" with me, in that way, during these days of unbearable pain and grief. Your writing inspired me to write as well, and to read, and to feel connected with the community of women and men everywhere, in the history of the world, who have felt this grief and walked through it, one terrible step at a time. I can only hope and dream of having an outcome like yours, that is to say, a pregnancy that results in a healthy baby next time, but as you know so well yourself, I have no faith right now in my luck, in the decency of the fates, or the justice of the world.

Love's mom FOREVER said...

Yay!!! Congrats to you! Sooooo excited for you. You deserve it!!!

I'm off to enjoy a celebratory cocktail in your honor!

B