Monday, August 30, 2010

Introducing: The Belly

Note to self:  consider putting on make up and brushing hair before taking future belly pics. I mean, seriously.  Can I look like a total scrub in every single one of these?

Answer:  Yes.


 
4 weeks pregnant.  
Taken the day of the test.  Glad I chose to wear such a cute outfit to commemorate the occasion.  In my defense, we were finishing up laying the hardwood floors that day, so these are my "working clothes."

11 weeks along.  
I'd hoped this drawstring skirt would last me the summer.  I cannot pull it over my butt now.  Elastic waists all the way, baby.

18 weeks.
Flash forward almost two months in which the belly was not well-documented.  You can look at Korea pictures to see it under clothes.


20 weeks.  
All of a sudden, the belly is getting seriously large and in charge.  

We've come a long way from this:


to this:
Whoa, belly!

and we're halfway there!  20 weeks down, 20 more to go!
 

2 comments:

  1. Exciting!

    And you look fantastic. I am also looking wistfully at fall clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! You look awesome. Congrats on being halfway.

    ReplyDelete