Thursday, May 14, 2009

Narcissistic Indulgence, Part Infinity

No, you like it.

1) What is your salad dressing of choice?
I'm a big fan of this creamy Italian but I also like to dip my pizza in ranch.

2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Zia's in the winter, Pueblo Solis in the summer

3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Mexican

4) What are your pizza toppings of choice?
cheese

5) What do you like to put on your toast?
Butter and jelly

6) How many televisions are in your house?
three. Why more TVs than people? One is for the dogs, of course. So Mac can watch "Family Guy."

7) What color cell phone do you have?
blue

8) Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right-handed.

9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
my adenoids and my wisdom teeth

10) What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Monica's 3-piece casserole dish set

11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
By the force of my own panic in the face of needles, yes. On more than one occasion.

12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
I don't think so. Morbid.

13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Hmm. I think we've been over this... And I wouldn't change my first name either. But if I did, I would choose something with a V sound. Evelyn. Violet. Vivienne. I like all those.

14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Probably. And then I'd buy a new laptop.

15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
close to 20

16) What’s your goal for the year?
finish the PhD

17) Last person you talked to?
Der-veed

18) Last person you hugged?
also Der-veed when I got home and discovered that he bought me flowers last night.

19) Favorite Season?
summer

20) Favorite Holiday?
Christmas

21) Favorite day of the week?
Sunday = Funday at our house. Why? Because we do a lot of nothing and then have happy hour for dinner (you know, drinks and appetizers, my favorite!).

22) Favorite Month?
July

23) First place you went this morning?
Jazzercise. Where I had a kickass awesome circuit training workout. You should see my gun show.

24) What's the last movie you saw?
In the theaters it was Duplicity. I liked it a lot. On TV it was Forgetting Sarah Marshall which made me laugh. Rather a lot, actually. And later I kept trying to reference it but David didn't watch it with me so he didn't get my hilarious jokes. Annoying.

25) Do you smile often?
I think so. But once when we were building the garage and all the siding was wrong and the people at a certain home improvement store were unhelpful and it was horrible horrible horrible and I left David standing at the customer service center and walked out to the parking lot and sat on the curb and cried and a man said to me "Smile, it's not that bad" I did NOT smile and I wanted to punch him in the face.

26) Do you always answer your phone?
Almost always. Except when it is accidentally on silent. Or dead in my purse for two days. Or left in my car. Or I heard it ring but thought it was David's phone even though we have different rings. So maybe not that often, actually.

27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
A drunk friend. Which leaves about four possibilities since all the rest of my friends are pregnant.

28) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Violet, like Elizabeth Taylor. Of course. This one's a no-brainer.

29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic?
Strawberry limeade or coke with lime.

30) Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yes. Oscar was our awesome fish and Little Mac's friend/sparring partner and when he died we buried him in the backyard by the shed and I was sad.

31) Favorite Christmas song?
"War is Over" (you know, the John Lennon one that goes, "And so this is Christmas...")

32) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
laptop, new handbag, little ipod

33) Can you do push ups?
Yes, but I hate it. And I can't do very many.

34) Can you do a chin up?
I'm not sure. I can rock the bent-arm-hang though. (My mom held the Webster City junior high record for the bent-arm hang for ever -- in fact, she may still hold it. Must be genetic.)

35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited. I'm so OVER being anxious and freaked out.

36) Do you have any saved texts?
yes I am too lazy to delete.

37) Ever been in a car wreck?
Just a little fender-bender. Or two.

38) Do you have an accent?
Sometimes I have a St. Louis accent and sometimes I have an Ozarks accent. Most of the time I try to avoid either one.

39) What is the last song to make you cry?
"Those You've Known" from the Spring Awakening soundtrack

40) Plans tonight?
dinner on the deck!

41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Nope. Even when things totally sucked I always knew it could be worse. Is that the same thing as being an optimist? I don't think so.

42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
lunch special #6 at Mi Ranchito for $4.99; gas for $2.17/gallon; I think that's all. Only bought 2 things.

43) Have you ever been given roses?
oh yes. by many many adoring fans.

44) Current hate right now?
academia.

45) Met someone who changed your life?
obviously.

46) How did you bring in the New Year?
with MoJo in Nevamo.

47) What song represents you?
I don't know about this but I can't stop listening to Rocky Votolato these days: "She Was Only In It For The Rain."

48) Name three people who might complete this?
Poop. Your. Butt.

49) What were you doing at 12 AM last night?
Waking up to nature's fury and a frightened puggle.

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
omg my alarm didn't go off.

No comments:

Post a Comment